60-minute sales boosting diet for e-commerce businesses
3 tools you should use right away to improve sales:
Then, start creating a different newsletter depending on the gender of your audience. Our data from clients using this technique shows that open rates increase by 2.5x when you differentiate your content by gender. This number could increase up to 4x for products where gender is a key factor in buying (such as fashion, cosmetics, health products, sports equipment and home products). Here are some more simple ideas to personalize your content in newsletters:
Note that you can connect your Mailchimp, Emarsys, Campaign Monitor or Moosend account very easily with Socital through our integrations and extensions.
2. (25 MINUTES) Create an exit intent pop up with a real value proposition.
Try using these tips:
- Offers could be: Free shipping, discount for first purchase, seasonal offerings like “Did you buy a gift for mom?” or “Still not sure how to sweeten your Valentine?”.
- Add a sense of urgency to your deals such as offerings that may run out of stock, and early bird promotions. Use wording like “Don’t miss out on limited stock clearance!” or “Make sure you find your size on limited offers!”.
- If your margin allows it, remember that 3 out of 4 buyers still shop online due to reduced pricing opportunities. So change your message frequently through the easy to use Socital pop-up builder with specific promotions like “Did you check our 30% discount on Burberry products?”.
- Make messages intriguing and relevant.
- Take these welcome offers a step further by adding success pages that lead the subscriber to an area of your site they would most likely purchase from. By the way, Socital makes this part super simple with our back end AI and Machine Learning software.