Socital GDPR Compliant Ecommerce Tool
How we help you respond to requests from your usersUnder the GDPR, individuals have certain rights when it comes to their personal data and they may get in touch with you – you being the data controller, with requests to:
- Access their personal data (‘Right of access’),
- Erase their personal data (‘Right to be forgotten’),
- Rectify their personal data (‘Right to rectification’),
- Get a copy of their personal data in an electronic format (‘Right to data portability’).
What do you need to do in regards to Socital when you receive such a request?The process is simple! You need to send an email at email@example.com from the email address from which you operate
your Socital account (this is the email address that you use to login at my.socital.com). In the email include:
- the type of the request (erase, get a copy etc.)
- the email address of the individual that the request concerns, so that we can locate them in our system.