MY DESIGN DROPS REDUCES THE BOUNCE RATE BY USING SOCITAL.
The end-to-end home brand used Socital to reduce a high bounce rate on the product pages with a longer sales cycle and improve average order value.
*compared to the average conversion rate
- Offering a wide range of different pieces of furniture, My Design Drops was struggling to make their visitors engage with the full set of their products.
- The e-retailer experienced an increased exit rate on specific category pages, especially on those with “heavy” goods and seasonal products.
- They wanted to reduce a high bounce rate and increase the average order value.
We strategically focused on the top exit product categories in such a way as to match them with other relevant categories to initiate the upsell and cross-sell process.
- We placed Socital pop-ups on the top exit pages that were triggered upon intention to leave the product or category.
- The exit-intent pop-ups were suggesting relevant products with a Call-to-Action to explore similar/complementary products or categories at an affordable price point.
- We stopped visitors to bounce and instigated many interaction points between them and the e-retailer. The avg. order value of those who interacted with Socital’s exit-intent pop-ups increased by 52%.